- Hayarkon Park: The Yarkon River and Park (Tel Aviv’s version of New York’s Central Park) runs for about 20 miles from Rosh Haain to the Tel Aviv port. It passes very close to our home. It is our favorite place for Saturday morning walks with our dog, or for bicycling, jogging, and many other sporting activities.
- Rubin Museum: In a small and charming little street in Tel Aviv named after our national poet, Haim Nachman Bialik, stands the old municipality building. Right nearby is a small museum dedicated to one of our favorite Israeli painters – Reuven Rubin.
- Givat Aliya – Jaffa Beach: Away from the crowded beaches of Tel Aviv, this small, quiet, and charming piece of sandy beach lies in the south part of Jaffa. Late in the afternoon, you can view the sunset with a glass of chilled white wine or Arak at Cassis. A perfect way to end a stressful day.
- Azrieli Observatory: For a bit of a different angle on metropolitan Tel Aviv, this observatory is from 614 ft. above the ground at the top of the round tower at the Azrieli Center. The tower is located in midtown Tel Aviv near the Sarona Market. Everything looks different from the 49th floor, and the view is spectacular.
- Hasharon National Park: 15 minutes’ drive north of Tel Aviv along the cliffs above the Mediterranean Sea (near a place called Arsuf), sits the beautiful Hasharon Park. There are short easy trails that end on a small boardwalk above the peaceful sea shoreline. We bring a small picnic bag and our dog and simply let ourselves be surrounded by the tranquility and the beauty.
- Reviva & Sila: An excellent, small local coffee shop and restaurant that has been in business for 31 years outside of Tel Aviv in the nearby town of Ramat Hasharon. The atmosphere, the quality, and the local theme make this place well-known.
5 Steps of how we make
yours adventure in Israel perfect for youRead more
IM Israel Travel is a family-owned boutique company established by tour guides, which designs and organizes tailor-made tours throughout Israel. All our tours are guide-designed, as we strongly believe that the very best tours are those designed with the hands-on knowledge of professional guides.Read more