Clothing for year-round
- Sunglasses, swimwear, and a hat
- Casual clothes, comfortable closed walking shoes or sneakers, and sandals/flip-flops for walking in water
- Visiting religious places: some modest clothing: long pants or skirts and long-sleeved shirts or scarves
Clothing for Summertime – April to October:
- Loose-fitting and lightweight clothing – cotton or linen garments.
- Even in the summer, Jerusalem and the desert can be cool in the evening and most places in Israel are fully air-conditioned – a sweater or other lightweight warm layers could come handy
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
Clothing for Autumn – Spring – Late October to April
Winters in Israel are mild compared to North America. But you should bring with you a light, waterproof jacket, long pants, a sweater, hat, umbrella, and gloves.
Don’t forget to pack in your hand luggage:
- Passport / visa; photocopy of your passport information page; credit cards / cash;
- Health & travel insurance documents;
- Prescription medications; mobile device; charger; camera;
- One change of clothing; reading glasses/sunglasses.
5 Steps of how we make
yours adventure in Israel perfect for youRead more
IM Israel Travel is a family-owned boutique company established by tour guides, which designs and organizes tailor-made tours throughout Israel. All our tours are guide-designed, as we strongly believe that the very best tours are those designed with the hands-on knowledge of professional guides.Read more