If you are looking for a small, intimate family Bar/Bat Mitzvah in Israel, combined with a private tour designed to fit your family “wish lists“, there are 5 easy steps to reach that goal:
- Choose your dates of travel, length of stay, and ceremony date. Bar Mitzvah services are held on Monday and Thursday mornings when the Torah portions are read.
- Select the best location for an unforgettable event that suits your family. (Please see our blog on the 5 best locations for the ceremony)
- We will introduce you to a local English-speaking Rabbi who will be in touch with you regarding the Torah portion reading and the entire service procedure.
- We will arrange anything that will enhance your ceremony, such as a photographer, caterer, special lunch or dinner event, and more.
- According to your length of stay, ceremony date, our conversations and correspondence, and your family structure, we will design your one-of-a-kind itinerary for an unforgettable tour and ceremony in Israel
5 Steps of how we make
yours adventure in Israel perfect for youRead more
IM Israel Travel is a family-owned boutique company established by tour guides, which designs and organizes tailor-made tours throughout Israel. All our tours are guide-designed, as we strongly believe that the very best tours are those designed with the hands-on knowledge of professional guides.Read more