Black Lentil Salad
- Cook the lentil in a large pot of boiling water until they are Al Dante. Wash and rinse
- Cut 2 carrots into Julien strips and add to the lentil with a bunch of chopped coriander and some raisins.
- Spice with some salt freshly ground black pepper and cumin
Small Potatoes with Tzatziki sauce
- Cook small potatoes (skin on) in a large pot of boiling water until soft
- Cool and sliced the potatoes and fried in a little olive oil
- Prepare the Tzatziki: mix together Greek yogurt with 1 pressed garlic, some chopped fresh dill, salt, and black pepper.
- Serve the potatoes topped with the Tzatziki sauce
5 Steps of how we make
yours adventure in Israel perfect for youRead more
IM Israel Travel is a family-owned boutique company established by tour guides, which designs and organizes tailor-made tours throughout Israel. All our tours are guide-designed, as we strongly believe that the very best tours are those designed with the hands-on knowledge of professional guides.Read more